MAGNUM Basic Steel is a simple and also very robust control unit which is equipped with the energy-efficient Grundfos ALPHA2 L pump with the energy label A. This is also called a modulating pump.
The manifold is hydraulically neutral, this means that the pump of the manifold does not have influence on the primary circuit.
The manifold is pressure tested at 6 bar provided with a press report, clear instruction manual and warranty card.
• The body of the manifold is galvanized and powder coated in black RAL 9011
• Equipped with a thermostat, thermometer and maximum security.
• Standard equipped with an energy-efficient ALPHA2 L pump.
• Double adjustable thermostatic valve groups for MAGNUM actuators.
• Group connections for ¾ Euro cone.
• Primary connection . “(from 7 groups .”)
• Distributor is equipped with fasteners.
5 years on the body, 2 years on fittings.
MAGNUM Basic Steel 1 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|190 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 2 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|190 x 290 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 3 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|245 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 4 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|300 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 5 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|355 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 6 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|410 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 7 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|465 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 8 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|520 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 9 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|575 x 390 x 145 mm|
MAGNUM Basic Steel 10 Ports incl. ALPHA2 L
|630 x 390 x 145 mm|